PURE FUNCTION, FULL COMMITMENT
When building Dakine product, their first priority is durability. The market’s current wetsuit designs focus on performance and warmth at a cost to durability. We need to re-calibrate the balance. Dakine has designed a range that matches or exceeds all standards of performance and warmth but sets a new standard for durability.
NO UNNECESSARY HARM
Alongside better value and product experience for the customer, Durability creates a long product lifespan, reducing the overall environmental impact. To further minimize their impact Dakine has built in a number of eco driven factors in their material choice and design, featured in every Dakine wetsuits product:
· Reduced PAHs - Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons produced in the
creation of neoprene.
· Limestone neoprene - derived from non petrochemicals with a
reduced CO2 output of 24%.
· Carbon Black® neoprene. Cuts CO2 emissions by 200g per wetsuit
· AquaA® solvent free lamination elimates 600g of harmful VOC’s
(Volatile Organic Compounds) per wetsuit.
· Dope Dyed yarn - saves 104L of water and 26% reduced Carbon
Footprint per kg of Fabric
· Manufactured in a Fair trade certified factory equipped with solar
Out of stock
USED Dakine Mens Cyclone 4/3mm Zip Free Hooded Wetsuit - Black
Out of stock
USED Dakine Mens Cyclone 5/4mm Zip Free Hooded Wetsuit - Black